Desperate Marriages: Moving Toward Hope and Healing in Your Relationship [Paperback]
When you said, "I do," you entered marriage with high hopes. You dreamed that your marriage would be supremely happy. You never intended it to be miserable. Millions of couples are struggling in desperate marriages. But the story doesn't have to end there. Dr. Gary Chapman writes, "I believe that in every troubled marriage, one or both partners can take positive steps that have the potential for changing the emotional climate in their marriage."
Read Desperate Marriages, the revised and updated edition of the award winning Loving Solutions, to learn how to:
- Recognize and reject the myths that hold you captive
- Better understand your spouse's behavior
- Take responsibility for your own thoughts, feelings, and actions
- Make choices that can have a lasting, positive impact on you and your spouse
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR SPOUSE IS...
- A workaholic
- Verbally abusive
- Physically abusive
- Sexually abusive
- Addicted to alcohol or drugs